The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saying goodbye to my supra

supraturbochris

Well as some of you guys already know i got a very good offer for my white supra which i couldnt turn down, she is all washed and polished and looking very sad for herself to be honest. The chap andy who has wanted a supra for a very long time and turns up for our bluewater meets is coming down tonight to collect her.

Its going to be a very sad day, felt really weird cleaning her and getting her already for her new home today but i know she will be going to a good home so im happy about that.

Its strange how connected you can get to a car, its like a first love. :(

TT6 speed here i come ;)

josh im kind of going for the same look, the supra im looking at tomorrow has stock kit with do luck nose which looks quite nice. Will have to see tomorrow then descide from there i think matey

If you buy it and you're still keen on the stock look, I'll take the DoLuck front off your hands ;)