The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a single turbo 6 speed again

tooquicktostop

Going against everything I have said in the past and after selling the last single 6 speed and saying I would not buy another Supra I miss the power so I am looking for another single turbo 6 speed again

Would like Black stockish car

6 speed

Stealth looking over kitted

Tried and tested car rather than an unknown

Power in excess of 550bhp with room to grow built in

Have cash and/or PX's available

Will see what comes up then ask Jurgen to import me one if I dont like anything !

Bloody hell !!

That car was my Eleanor, never had it running right, not sure I would trust her again, I sold it for much less than that as well and spend well over 40K on it !!

I did wonder if you had spotted it, still looks nice but it did give you lots trouble, not sure i would go back to it tbh.

Carls T67 looks a nice buy.

I did wonder if you had spotted it, still looks nice but it did give you lots trouble, not sure i would go back to it tbh.

Carls T67 looks a nice buy.

Carls is nice, have tried the PX route may have to try a cash offer, would like to see what else is out there, still feels very weird to see the old single for sale, feels like fate !!

Carls is nice, have tried the PX route may have to try a cash offer, would like to see what else is out there, still feels very weird to see the old single for sale, feels like fate !!

after we got it from you mate and sorted all the niggles with it.. that guy has had no issues with it and has used it to its potential too, drag and track with no issues.

If you're willing to spend a bit for a good one, i'd seriously consider getting Jurgen to import you a low mileage TT6, and get a Whifbitz turbo conversion. You're garaunteed much better assistance if anything does go wrong than anything from Japan/the US, and the quality seems up there with the best.

I realise this is a route you've been down before, but we're much better catered for these days with the quality of tuners (just by the looks of your location, Whifbitz, AFR and TDI are very near by, and SRD isn't too far away)

If you're willing to spend a bit for a good one, i'd seriously consider getting Jurgen to import you a low mileage TT6, and get a Whifbitz turbo conversion. You're garaunteed much better assistance if anything does go wrong than anything from Japan/the US, and the quality seems up there with the best.

I realise this is a route you've been down before, but we're much better catered for these days with the quality of tuners (just by the looks of your location, Whifbitz, AFR and TDI are very near by, and SRD isn't too far away)

I hear what you are saying, however you are right I have been there done that several times.The value is in getting Jurgen to find a well built single for me, I am quite picky now as I dont really "need" it, I have another BPU Supra that is going through some works now and several other "fun" cars

The Single will be just for the odd weekend blast where I need a POWER fix, oh and Suprapod etc :)

I hear what you are saying, however you are right I have been there done that several times.The value is in getting Jurgen to find a well built single for me, I am quite picky now as I dont really "need" it, I have another BPU Supra that is going through some works now and several other "fun" cars

The Single will be just for the odd weekend blast where I need a POWER fix, oh and Suprapod etc :)

There's a white 3.1 litre one that's been for sale in Japan for a while now ;)