The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Offset help

RobD

Once the single has been put in I want to add a ridox kit to my car! I'm not going wide arch all round but just at the rear!

Thing is the arches are 50mm wider either side and I need to get a set of alloys that'll fit nicely with uk spec Or bigger brakes and preferably without the need of spacers!

I've found a few sets of alloys that can be made to any size I want but I'm just not sure what offsets I'll need to fit the rear!

Can anyone tell me a way of finding out?

Any advice/help gratefully recieved :D

On a stock bodied Supra 18x10 +35 wheels fill the arches.

If the arches are 50mm wider on the rear to get the same look with the same width wheels you would need 18x10 -15.

Alternatively you could go for wider wheels on the rear eg. 18x12 +10

The 2pot rear calipers are not too wide so clearance isn't usually a problem, it is the larger 4 pot front calipers that need more clearance. Any decent wheel supplier should be able to advise on the offset/disc of the wheels you need.