The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tjz engineering ?????

crispy

hey all have booked my car in for engine conversion with tjz engineering in worcester, has any one else on here had much to do with them ? or even had an engine conversion ? just like to know abit more about them and the quality of there work and products.

cheers all;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought a engine from tjz, got a lot of problem with shipping ( two month for delivery and received it with broken and missing parts) but wasn't all his fault . i know he got a lot of work doing conversion but i don't know how he works..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Eh WTF? 6 months for TT conversion? hurry up with thread im Intrigued now

Just getting my new mecanic "Cataloging" all the faults. Its been a nightmare and it still not running. Got a new loom off Hack n bash and getting that fitted to get it going (On a buy now pay later as i have spanked so much on it) along with a shed load of other bits that are wrong

Just getting my new mecanic "Cataloging" all the faults. Its been a nightmare and it still not running. Got a new loom off Hack n bash and getting that fitted to get it going (On a buy now pay later as i have spanked so much on it) along with a shed load of other bits that are wrong

You handed any cash over yet?

christ sorry to hear that bud, just remember you will have it working So chin up. :D

lol, yeah, All of it when "It was running properly"

A mate of here offered to sort it for me :)

Ask for your money back and if he refuses take him to a small claims court and get trading standards involved.

What was done wrong?

Wiring was the main thing, apart from being told originally that the reason it doesnt go very well was because he had a bodykit fitted and it wieghed alot! maybe it was something to do with one of the vsv plugs not even being plugged in, lol