The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think Im losing the love, HELP!!!!!!!

Ricky49

Since I bought my Supra all I wanted was it to be a single turbo.

I remember the day I bought her then went bpu through Whifbitz and really enjoyed that stage, the next step was I heard about Lee P and that he was only up the road from me.

So I dropped him a bell and he asked me to come down and see him. I told him that I wanted to go single and he did me a list of what I would need. I started to buy bits with things changing along the way with my build getting more involved, I really enjoyed spending the money and waiting for the parts to arrive.

Then the day came when it was my turn to have SRD turn my Supra into a single turbo animal.

When I got it back all was well and I really enjoyed driving it when I had the chance.

Now I have had it back 6-7wks and I have little interest in it at all. When I have the spare time it never enters my head to get it out and take her for a good drive, where before it's the first thing I used to do.

I don't know what's happening to me I have tried slapping myself hard round the face and even counselling but the fire isn't there at the moment.

The thing is I love been on here and see what's going on so the interest is still there just not the desire to drive it.

A very sad and bewildered Ricky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sort it out!!! now, lol hope that worked.

750 bhp on tap, i can only dream of something like that. But i can relate as i lost the love a few time's but go and clean it or go for a blast to clean your head. I get the tooth brush out and clean it, then go to a show.

wait till sunny weather kicks in :cool:

You can clean mine with a tooth brush if you want.

Last week I even thought the unthinkable and considered selling up, but the missus bought me back to from making that mistake.

Definately winter blues. I have just had the same thing. Took her out for the 1st time in 3 months at the weekend and within 2 miles the love was back. Also now you've single maybe you feel down as you feel the project is done. Don't worry as soon the weather turns and we e talkin abou shows the enthusiam will be bck maty.

You can clean mine with a tooth brush if you want.

Last week I even thought the unthinkable and considered selling up, but the missus bought me back to from making that mistake.

That car is all yours, every last bit is your input and there is not one the same in the world. I am going single, and seeing Carls t67 in the fs section nearly made me cry. But then i thought about it, and it just wouldn't be mine. It would always be carls old car, and I woke up again. A bit of dry weather, you Jamie, Lee and jamesy out rippin up the roads, that's a day out I Could only wish for living in Devon. Get your chin up, you crazy bugger, lol

Definately winter blues. I have just had the same thing. Took her out for the 1st time in 3 months at the weekend and within 2 miles the love was back. Also now you've single maybe you feel down as you feel the project is done. Don't worry as soon the weather turns and we e talkin abou shows the enthusiam will be bck maty.

I bet it made a nice rumble.

I'm loving the Nur Spec R. Also I think as it's stock at the moment I don't really have to worry about it losing grip as it's very controllable. I think if I had 758bhp, I'd be worried about driving it in anything but perfect weather.

That car is all yours, every last bit is your input and there is not one the same in the world. I am going single, and seeing Carls t67 in the fs section nearly made me cry. But then i thought about it, and it just wouldn't be mine. It would always be carls old car, and I woke up again. A bit of dry weather, you Jamie, Lee and jamesy out rippin up the roads, that's a day out I Could only wish for living in Devon. Get your chin up, you crazy bugger, lol

It's going back into Lee's soon for some tweeks and new bits added.

I'm not going to sell the missus would never let me hear the last of it. I think it's just the shitty weather we are having and not been 100% confident planting my foot down.

I would be good to get loads of us out again for a south coast run.

Just need to realise how good you have got it, go for a ride in some 100k so called supercars and see how lame they are, I cant see me ever losing the love myself, there is nothing else out there that even remotely makes me think of selling my car, one day id like a Underground TT gallardo if i can ever spare the money, even then id still have to keep the supe though, well setup clean supra=the ultimate for me.

Wont be long till we are all out in the sun tearing it up:cool:

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)