worst colour for the supra?

Guest wantthatone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a matter of opinion really, though I would say that most people prefer black..!

Personally I would love to paint my Lambo orange ro candy tangerine, though I think black looks more sophisticated which makes car look more expensive that what it is.

Least favourite of the stock colours is silver.

Least favourite of other colours... dodgy candies, matt paints, flip paints, anything remotely resembling pastel. Heavy metallics also look dated, but they do so on most cars nowadays.

The supra suits good solid colours, I don't think it wears candies well, it doesn't suit the translucent look.

a candy red or blue supra would look mint imo, if done correctly

It's all opinions. If it was a good look the motoring trade would have taken it up, certainly as far as exotica goes. It's a F&F look, almost a toy car look. IMO.

The only manufacturer I can think of taking on one of the "flavour of the month" paints was TVR with the flip paint. Other than that most of the cars I saw with that paint job were Corsas (no, really).