The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyres! =]

welshbuddy

lol, right then, ill keep money saved away :D, saxo selling hopefully soon, so extra cash, ill dread buying new tyres aswell, definatley NOT getting budget tyres!, i will ask my local tyre depo this weekend, get some discount there ;) i hope!,

Another little question :D! : How many miles they lasting on average, with normal driving .

Daz

lol, right then, ill keep money saved away :D, saxo selling hopefully soon, so extra cash, ill dread buying new tyres aswell, definatley NOT getting budget tyres!, i will ask my local tyre depo this weekend, get some discount there ;) i hope!,

Another little question :D! : How many miles they lasting on average, with normal driving .

Daz

My rear tyres cost me £400 and they are getting low after 1500miles.

There must be something seriously wrong with your car if thats all your getting on an NA.

Or do you mean 15,000 miles ?

No 1500, They are wearing really low on the inside edge.

I'm guessing the geo is way out. First job when I take it out the garage this year

well the bad boys :p 265-35-18's careful driving, no wheel spins, if i can help it etc :D, roughly how many miles :p

It will depend on what tyre you have as well as how you drive on them, i got just over 8,000 miles out of my rear Contisport 2's with a mixture of driving. That was even tyre wear across the whole width of the tyre.

That was also on a 400 ish hp TT on 295 30 19 rears

Good i was thinking then, when AERO-M said 1500 miles :S?, then u saved it by saying 7000+ phew!, im happy now, as i prob only do about 5-6k a year, proabably not even that =]

Get the suspension geometry checked and set up correctly as it'll pay for itself very quickly and transform how the car drives let alone save you lots of £££'s on tyres

I hope your looking after my car welshbuddy those tyres should be fine for many months yet.

They cost me nearly £400 for the rears not that long ago, just becareful not to go budget.

It was the previous owners crap tyres that landed me the brown trouser moment...not fun.

Theres loads of tyre reviews on here.

Hey guys only bought my Supra N/a 1994 yesterday :), but im just trying to work out how much tyres are, so i got a rough idea when the time comes to fit the tyres.

size of tyres , 265-35-18...

cheeers, daz

Get in touch with Dr jekyl on this site, make your way to cardiff and i'm sure he'll give you a good deal , to club members !