The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n00b

Guest civictyper2004

Guest civictyper2004

Afternoon folks.

Think i might have posted on here before but it would have been a while ago... my username is completely irrelevant also as i sold my CTR to buy a house, bought a Prelude which got written off 2 weeks ago by a rep in an Insignia :(

Anyway, i've decided to seize the opportunity to buy a Supra as if i leave it much longer there may be the pitter patter of little feet and a family saloon on the driver lol.

Ideally looking for a non turbo with the 5sp manual box - there was a couple on PH which i inquired about but the adverts for them promptly disappeared :(

Fingers crossed my insurance cheque will be with me and cleared into the bank this week and ill be able to start making more meaningful inquiries :)

Chris.

Guest civictyper2004
February 2008, so you're 3 years late to getting a Supra. ;)

Lol, yeah, just did a search on my own posts and saw it was that long ago... Unfortunately i got talked into buying a house by my Mrs so cars took a back seat. Now i dont really have an excuse :)

Guest civictyper2004
Where abouts in the West Midlands are you? I'm in Halesowen :)

Wednesfield\Wolverhampton mate, not far at all from you :)

Know of any good N/A manuals for sale locally at all? Im stuggling to find any at all :(

Wednesfield\Wolverhampton mate, not far at all from you :)

Know of any good N/A manuals for sale locally at all? Im stuggling to find any at all :(

Nah, not sure of any sorry.

When I was looking I was only looking on here as I only wanted to buy a member's car.

Luckily I was offered a good UK TT6 by a guy on here and he only lives in Cradley/Stourbridge so it worked out well.

Guest civictyper2004
Nah, not sure of any sorry.

When I was looking I was only looking on here as I only wanted to buy a member's car.

Luckily I was offered a good UK TT6 by a guy on here and he only lives in Cradley/Stourbridge so it worked out well.

Yeah that is lucky :)

Only couple ive seen really so far are in Newcastle or High Wycombe :(

Guest civictyper2004
the damage dosnt look to bad to the prelude or is there more damaged that you cant see? you wont regret getting a supe though, smiles for miles when you drive one :D

Its worse than it looked tbh, twisted the inner wheel arch on the driver side and creased the boot too... insurance write off :(

Engine sounded rough as a rough thing too when they drove it on to the transporter so im kinda glad in a way :)

• 3 months later...
Guest civictyper2004

Hello again folks, not been around for long but after 4 months or so of getting my NA off JamieP im having to sell up because a change of cirumstance means that i need something i can fit people in the back of :(

I thought i would just post this message to say thank you for all of the information and knowledge shared on this forum. It has been very useful on many occaisions especially when buying my NA so thanks to everyone for all the effort put in to making this site as good as it is.

I might be back into a Supra in the future but for now its just not feasible. Funny how life can change in such a short time huh lol.