The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Radiator Silicone Hose for TT6 VVTI on ebay?

Brazil

Plenty of places do hoses and made to whatever you need, make sure before you buy you can get any other hoses you might want to change in the same colour.

I'd try artel motorsport who do anything you want and seem very reasonable on price

Your engine bay is stunning..! I am shooting for something similar to it..! Cheers DNk's

Your engine bay is stunning..! I am shooting for something similar to it..! Cheers DNk's

Cheers :)

If your going to do other hoses then as i said make sure you can buy everything else you want from who ever you use, nothing worse than differant shades of blue etc or with differant names on them.

Samco are good but from memory i think they only do the top and bottom rad hoses.

Just google silicon hoses and you should get plenty of selection, JP new a place here in the uk that was very cheap if remember right and did all colours, sizes etc