The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey all

Guest nggtec

im jay im 22 from suffolk i run my own garage do alot a genral repairs ect.allways loved my jap cars,but more jap cars more then anything currently have an na sup,waiting to find the right engine :) a wr1 sti 8 and my first car my b16 rice wagon civic and a r5gtt, i do have a mk2 3door black punto for and 1.1 3door red saxo,if anyone wants a cheap round a round im aiming to get my suppy done this after 4years cryin at me,just got in contact with member whos selling bits which is dead handyhis which i will purchace used to love drifting supra such i nice drift ect but me being me i have motors as a radio for my unit or a massive paper so il build that for a blast,but hoping to learn quit abit on here, i no i mite get in trouble for this but just keep in mind i have cream leather rear seats,oem japspec bonnet prefacelift rear lights and toyota bilstien standard shocks and springs if you want me info pm,oh and how do i get a membership many thanks jay oh and watch beavertail recorvery truck project i no its not a supra but the heart will be:)

P1010098.jpg

P1010062.jpg

12022009190.jpg

30012010045.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the club.

2 things to mention. First one is that we do not allow txt spk on the forum, we expect people to write in full and clear sentences with punctuation and good grammar. We dont expect an English Lit written paper, but we do need you to make an effort when posting and replying to threads.

Second one is that we have very specific rules about traders. Please read those rules as we do not take kindly to traders trying to buy or sell parts on the forum without being authorised.

• 2 months later...
Guest nggtec

thanks for the kind comments people,

and for for my spelling and gramma its terrible when im sober haha,was quite drunk on that first post sorry:(

i will get some more pics up it is a carbon bonnet btw :)