The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Original Wing Mirrors

RickiusMaximus

• 4 months later...
Hi there, i know this is a long shot but do you still have the mirrors for sale?? If so i'll take them off your hands!! :D Shane ------------

That's brave putting your mobile number public. Private messaging would be a safer option.

That's brave putting your mobile number public. Private messaging would be a safer option.

too late - Google has been and cached it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oNC0SyL2RYYJ:www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php%3F238326-450BHP-UK-spec-toyota-supra-auto/page3+07809+415312&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

though he deosn't seem too worried his mobile is all over google anyway, including but not limited to a site called nohandsmassage ?!?

Mike

Oh crap...thanks for the heads up Mike but what have i gone and done re my mobile number?? :( I guess there's no way of retracting it from the site now :search: I just didn't think it would go that public?? Anyone know what repercussions this may bring now that Google has cached it?????????????????????????????????? :(

Re No Hands Massage - I'm a Sports Therapist/Personal Trainer.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.