The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sorry but.. what you reckon on this? (Supra on eBay)

pistol pete

sorry not sure what forum to put on but i wanna find the right supra..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE-MODIFIED-NO-RESERVE-/320660087208?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4aa8d4a1a8#ht_665wt_1139

this is just down the road from me and is a white manual like i want...

i can buy it out of ebay for 2500....

any thoughts>???

many thanks

pete

That seems very low priced for a manual tt. In the performance tab it is listed as 326bhp which seems very high if its actually an n/a lol

The white one looks like the passenger door is a bit stuffed in, the the drivers door gap at the front looks a bit dodge, could just be the pictures I guess, plus it doesn't look like it's got any wheels on it ! Looking at the width of the bodykit, specially on the rear arches it looks like it may have had a decent set of wheels to fill them out fitted that have been taken off, again, may just be the pictures.

That said, if I was still looking for one, at that sort of money I'd definately go and have a look at that.

not at all..

paid 2500 for it..

it sold before for 2900 on fleabaybut the guy never turned up (was on ebay)

is up again they have had loads of calls but i was local and have cash.. always works well

it has only had 1 owner since 2005 when it come into the uk.. the guy who selling it (suzuki garage) it was his nephews car.. he had 2 supras and sold his twin T to a frind and selling this one as well as he had bought a 911...

they guy was very much into his cars..

no horrible rattle knocks or leaks that i could see its going into their garage for a once over before i pick it up to..

so all in all as it is eaxctly what i set out looking for and is my dream supra (white manual) i am pleased..

don't like the front bumper with the white splitter... but i have bought its as a LONG term project.. had enough of changing cars.. out of all my cars the supra is the only one i regretted having sold... so pleased to be back..

not at all..

paid 2500 for it..

it sold before for 2900 on fleabaybut the guy never turned up (was on ebay)

is up again they have had loads of calls but i was local and have cash.. always works well

it has only had 1 owner since 2005 when it come into the uk.. the guy who selling it (suzuki garage) it was his nephews car.. he had 2 supras and sold his twin T to a frind and selling this one as well as he had bought a 911...

they guy was very much into his cars..

no horrible rattle knocks or leaks that i could see its going into their garage for a once over before i pick it up to..

so all in all as it is eaxctly what i set out looking for and is my dream supra (white manual) i am pleased..

don't like the front bumper with the white splitter... but i have bought its as a LONG term project.. had enough of changing cars.. out of all my cars the supra is the only one i regretted having sold... so pleased to be back..

I miss my white manual..!!