The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Pancake run 2011

Sted

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the route? (new in the NW so heard about the pancake run but never seen details!)

It's something we'd be up for

If your coming from Shropshire best meeting up with us at the Ponderosa Cafe north of Llangolan we normaly get there around 11:30-12:00 for a late breakfast /snack/lunch kinda thing, then off through the nice welsh hills and another short stop before heading to the Pancake house at Rowen for some "Pancakes" :D

Or meet us earlier at the Chester services is so wished around 10:30am

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian
spelling doh !! (see edit history)

If your coming from Shropshire best meeting up with us at the Ponderosa Cafe north of Llangolan we normaly get there around 11:30-12:00 for a late breakfast /snack/lunch kinda thing, then off through the nice welsh hills and another short stop before heading to the Pancake house at Rowen for some "Pancakes" :D

Or meet us earlier at the Chester services is so wished around 10:30am

Cheers

-Ian-

Cool - i should be able to make it!

You trying to work out if the Liner can make it on one tank of fuel?? Or perhaps ending up attached to the back of the NW support waggon :D

Not one tank dude may be 3 or 4 :(

250 mile round trip at least..!!

Arse! Not you the mortgage I'm going to have to get to fuel her over the day! The most expensive pancakes in the world!

Is it really that bad on fuel Rob, even if you dont boot it?

Well it was doing 80 miles to a tank :( it's getting better I.e 170 miles now driving nearly always off boost. It's having another mapping session next week so hopefully it will get a bit better because I've fixed icv and they are fitting my new injectors :)

Well it was doing 80 miles to a tank :( it's getting better I.e 170 miles now driving nearly always off boost. It's having another mapping session next week so hopefully it will get a bit better because I've fixed icv and they are fitting my new injectors :)

We can all take a gallon of fuel for you Rob.:D

If I was just having to go upto manchester it would be fine but I've organised a small get together up there so can't really be the one to pull out. I've missed the last three now I think. I do miss those pancakes.

Bring them with you. You can fit four in a Supra at a squeeze, Five if you put one in the boot.

Ian