The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new / old member.

pistol pete

Hello all

howz things been..

been inching to get another supra for ages now..

stuilet has my old one...

well i have at the mo got a corsa 1.4 which i am using to go to and from work (40mile round trip everyday)

so i have got around 2.5k to spend as i want to get a weekend toy/project so going for a na... manual if i can find one.. in no hurry to find one if i wait couple of months it might be 3k... and white would be perfect

and i might not get manual or white if i can find a areotop

so just to say i am about

unless anyone can recommend a better sport weekend toy for up to 3k... (looked a gts-t liner but just don't think its for me..

cheers people

Hello havard.. i remember ya from last time

yeah i just wanna make it look and feel great to be honest..

i really want a white manual..

also with modern roads and petrol (even for a toy) the na will be enough to enjoy for now

Your mpg won't really be any better if you get an NA over a TT.

Hello havard.. i remember ya from last time

yeah i just wanna make it look and feel great to be honest..

i really want a white manual..

also with modern roads and petrol (even for a toy) the na will be enough to enjoy for now

Have a look at the old one in garage. I sold this to Purity 14 and don't half miss it now. My TT Tiptronic is a beautiful machine but I don't enjoy driving it like the NA. The first turbo is coming in regularly and the fuel economy suffers as we do a lot of pottering around town. On a run the TT is great and the power (when you get to use it) is a hoot. I can't justify the extra £4500 I spent to upgrade from an NA to a TT.

If I find a really late model NA then I will downgrade I imagine.

H.

Have a look at the old one in garage. I sold this to Purity 14 and don't half miss it now. My TT Tiptronic is a beautiful machine but I don't enjoy driving it like the NA. The first turbo is coming in regularly and the fuel economy suffers as we do a lot of pottering around town. On a run the TT is great and the power (when you get to use it) is a hoot. I can't justify the extra £4500 I spent to upgrade from an NA to a TT.

Interesting to read and I can see your point. NA was better on fuel for your uses? How else did you prefer driving the NA?