The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire 2011 Events

marc_p

Ok, taking up on my new role, I thought it would be a good idea to maybe get some things in the pipeline for 2011, the Southern boys always seem to get some good meets together and I think it's time to show them that us Northern guy's can compete :).

I thought a good month to get a first big meet together would be April as the weather should be picking up nicely and there aren't really any other big events going on (Japfest, Dragonba11, Rising Sun, etc are all May)

Anyway, I was thinking maybe organise somewhere to meet, preferebly somewhere central to Yorkshire like York, then take a trip out to the Coast/Lake District/etc

It would be great if we could get a load of ideas together and arrange something really good here.

So if anyone has any ideas on meeting/destination points it would be really good, or maybe just a really good meeting point and not even bother with a drive if the meeting point is good enough.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm up for a meet in york then drive upto the coast or north york moors

If you are going around the North York Moors Marc, I may make a trip up the M6 and meet you up there?

H.

Sounds good guys, we could meet in York then go down to the North York moors and maybe get Supra's from some of the other areas to meet up :)

I'll do some multi mapping tomorrow and see if I can find some good routes :)

Sounds good guys, we could meet in York then go down to the North York moors and maybe get Supra's from some of the other areas to meet up :)

I'll do some multi mapping tomorrow and see if I can find some good routes :)

The A684 from Richmond to Sedbergh is a must if you are up that way..!!

• 3 weeks later...