The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saying hello and giving a big thumbs up for my friends at TITAN

Guest chadporsche997

Guest chadporsche997

I just wanted to say hello to all my fellow Supra owners in the UK! I have been on Supraforums in the US and been to TX which is our national event for TX2k6,7 & 8 however I missed the last two and going to miss this one due to having my car torn apart going through a big build swapping from NA to a swing GTE! It has been a long build but will be worth it. I have purchased a number of items for my build that I have been working on and the staff and ownership has all been very warm and receptive! I even visited their old location before they had the opportunity of moving to the new location and level of hospitality while providing great knowledge and a true care for their client's best interest seemed second to none! I could not recommend a better group of folks to work with as they have been great all the way through this process thus far and I look forward to future business with them! If anyone needs any parts in general I would strongly recommend giving them an opportunity. If you review my I-Trader rating on Supraforums.com it speaks for itself as I would like to think I am a reputable individual in the community. Once again hello to everyone and have a good one!

-Chad