The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car finally back from bodyshop

Supra doopra

Thought i would post some piccys of me baby, has had a full respray, re-trim in Connelly leather and new wheels fitted

let me know your thoughts as i am chuffed as punch with it. Got to admit its a real head turner where ever i go as most Supras are.

Cheers..............Craig

dsc00001.jpg

That is friggin gorgeous, the colour is bang on, the wheels are top dog and the slats on the front are also awsome. All in all :thumbs:

:eyebrows: One jealous Manic

If you dont mind me asking how much did the leather re-trim cost ya.

Just one thing, how about a clearer pic, mind you its probably cos your shaking with excitement, I would be!!

Dave m8

the carpet mats were from halfords late last year, must have set me back a whopping £14.99 for a set. Least of me worries when i have just spent £3100 on the respray (colour change from black) and £1500 for the leather re-trim and £1650 for the wheels.

the colour is a motorbike colour (Piagio) which we tweaked a bit to move away from rover trophy blue and Subaru blue,so added a slight violet pearl in there with a high sparkle metallic finish.

all in all i'm well chuffed with it.

cheers.....................Craig

Mate, she looks top, can I ask where you got the slats from in the stock front bumper, and what rear spats have you got, as they look blended to the bumper and rear wing, come to think of it, your skirts look like they have been blended as well. Do you get any cracking when flexing....???