The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

Well we all know about the Film, we all know were going to see it Regardless! :D

So why not make this into a meet for us. Im thinking Lunch, drinks, cinema, chat.

Location - Xscape Glasgow

Date/Time - Saturday 30th (time still to be arranged)

Lunch - Xscape (Nice food in there)

More the Merrier, could potentially be a big meet :D

list updated (hope geo, dosnt mind that i update the list using the first post?)

1 - Geo - x1 Confirmed

2 - Liam - x2 Confirmed

3 - Mustang - x1 Confirmed

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

6 - scott m - x2 Confirmed

7 - raz - x2 Confirmed

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882) - x 1 Confirmed

10 - marcAB10

11 - monsween (if at home, can't confrim till later date)

4PspF_GA-9U

8MZX0x1NPLs&feature=relmfu

Edited by Geo
edited to keep it updated (see edit history)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release date is 29th of April, weather should be good so count me in. I went to a great DAT Inter meet in Hillington Industrial estate, great place for photos of the cars, and a big flat area of concrete ;). The evidence is still on google earth lol, could maybe meet there first?

Google maps the coordinates (55.861806, -4.380461) I can't figure out how to link to the map directly.

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - mustang

since the release date is friday 29th of April then why dont me make it for the 30th? i will add this to the events list just now, so let me know if the 30th is ok for everyone?

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - Mustang

4 - Alex

Sounds good mate, my birthday is on the 28th so will be a good birthday for me. :D

this gives everyone time to either book it off or arrange things. :D

I think I'll have my under-body neons and dayglo paintwork by then... count me in! :D

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - Mustang

4 - Alex

5 - Alli

:blink: dont you dare, your car is perfect the way it is. Maybe a Team Beard sticker though. :D

Sorry lads, getting my hair done that night! ;)

:limp:

Location - Xscape Glasgow

Date/Time - Saturday 30th April (time still to be arranged)

Lunch - Xscape (Nice food in there)

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - Mustang

4 - Alex

5 - Alli

6 - scott m

7 - raz

8 - l18msy

9 - edinlexusV8

10 - Mark (westy882)

I'll confirm this closer to the time as I'll just have got back from Italy around then. :D

i have just emailed escape and asked about getting a screen for the showing and i have also spoke to branners about getting the club to pay for it (depending on the price we get) so will wait to hear back and then let everyone know!

:thumbs:

what about parking arrangements? can we get a bit coned off? :D is that pushing it?

depending on the time of the Film dude, then there is normally loads of parking availible. Where we meet is round the side kinda away from everyone, but im inclined to take up 2 spaces so we have loads of room etc. See what Alex comes back with when they they contact him?

Just thinking here, if we are planning on hiring out a cinema screen for the movie... it might be best not to have it at Xscape. Obviously get a price for it but I have a feeling that they will charge an absolute bomb.

Might be cheaper to have it in one of the other cinemas around. I don't know many in glasgow but I know of the Vue in Hamilton and the Showcase in Coatbridge (Just off the M8 so would be ideal). Pretty sure both of them would be cheaper to hire out and with regards to the coatbridge one it would actually be closer for the Edinburgh, easterly direction folks to get to.

Hamilton would be a similar time to Glasgow, maybe slightly less (if coming down the M8 from the Edin direction).