The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of selling :-(

a98pmalcolm

sorry its a blunt thread but doing this off my phone as my pc is out of action.

due to life being a biacth to me as usal is passing my mind to sell the supra and run sumin small till i can get some money 2gether

i know its usful and quick to post the details straight up but as i said im doing this off my phone to its a lil difficault.

so if you could be kind enough to look at my supra in my garage all listed mods and pics are there and tell me what u feel its worth.

i bought it for £13k from jm imports coming on 3 years ago and i think iv spent more than £10k on it sinse

its mechanicly sound with about 129000 on the clock (converted to miles at 119000km)

many thanks for the time all

paul

thanks for getting back to me guys.. it did cross my mind mentioning sumin to him but i suspect it would take buisness away from him so it wouldnt be sumin hes keen on doing..

thanks

paul

:D He charges for it, but would probably be able to get you a higher price than you'd get on your own, which may offset that, or even cover it.

thanks for getting back to me guys.. it did cross my mind mentioning sumin to him but i suspect it would take buisness away from him so it wouldnt be sumin hes keen on doing..

thanks

paul

It's definately worth sending him a PM about it before you put it up for sale, i wish i had done when i sold mine.

I'm a bit dubious as the whether it would make 10k tbh, its got some nice bits, and looks very well done, but 10k for what is essentially a high mileage BPU. 10k maybe to the right buyer on here, but for your average joe, i would have thought they'd go for a lower mileage example for that sort of money. Just my two pence.

Thanks for getting back to me all. after getting my car back and driving it again it has made me reconsider also after seeing brazils & joshs post it makes me feel it would be a terriable mistake 2 sell.

Iv calmed down alot sinse the problem happened and raped me for every penny i had left, but the feel, sound and look of the car has guided me into 95% chance of keeping it.

Sorry if my millages wasnt clear i didnt have my car at the time, just for the record im sure i bought the car with 119,000 km on it which is when the mph converter got fitted. The millage now is 126,450 which means i have done 7450 miles in the past 2 years and the grand total millage of the car in miles works out at 87866 in total.

Supradibs i dont know the need of that post, the reason i appologised from using my phone is becuase txt speach might pop up as im used to texting off my phone. But hope all is working well in your recent move to the states.

Many thanks again for all your time and i look forward to another years of being a member of the owners club :)

P.S: im still using my phone, appologies for any gramma and english mistakes lol

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

i do not know your life story etc so i can only advise on my previous experiance..

Do not sell...

I did for life being a bitch, money and having a little one. out of the 63 cars i have had the supra is the only one i regret selling and i want it back.. i am not on the hunt for a na but i had a stunning uk TT... i wished i had just stored it..

is that an option ? i just bought a little corsa for 500£.. can youget soething like that for now then store your supra till you are in a better position..