The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Big Mark

Hi all,

I've just rejoined this forum after a bit of an absence after selling my Supra back in 08.

Fingers crossed I'll get another later in the year.

So 'HI' everyone.

You should check out the classified section at the moment mate...there is so many good cars up for sale!? What are you after - TT, NA, NA-T...!?

Hi matey. Remember your name, think i sold you some parts. Carpet iirc?

Get some pics of your old car up, rekindle the love :D

Hi Rob, it was a rear seat if I remember correctly. My car had cream leather and I was planning on swapping it for black leather, but never got around to it.

I lost all of the pics when my hard drive died except for the one on I have on facebook so will load up that one.

Hi Rob, it was a rear seat if I remember correctly. My car had cream leather and I was planning on swapping it for black leather, but never got around to it.

I lost all of the pics when my hard drive died except for the one on I have on facebook so will load up that one.

Thats right, rear seat, and you came and collected it :D

Wasnt it JamesMarks old motor?