The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi and thanks already

preston7

Hi, I've just bought my first supra from a member of this site. It's a near standard na manual and is already looking like it's going to the only decent car I have ever bought. I have a bad habbit of getting carried away when I see a car I love so have been ripped off a few times but thanks to your buyers guide, the warnings about keighley preformance centre and the care of the previouse owner I have finally bought a decent car, so thanks already!

I'm actually in blackburn, preston is my surname/nickname, are you from the preston area then neil? the car is the one for sale from ooholyoak http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?238114-Manual-N-A-Supra I'm not sore which direction to go in now though, part of me wants to keep it fairly standard but I think it will be getting at least a set of 18"s, brembo 4pots (I have had a pair for a while) and at some point a tt conversion.

I know what you meen tomgeer i'm already fighting my conscience, thing is i liked the car because it was nearly standard and i did originally intend to keep it like that but I cant help thinking that from some angles the wheels look lost in the arches

If you want to keep it looking stock just swap the wheels for the 17s rather than the 16s that are on there :)

Thanks everyone, as for the wheels I kind of always intended on getting some TTE's with wide rears on almost as soon as I got a supra, but now I have bought one I now know how hard they are to find, so that plan is abandoned unless some come along before I find something else

:) Welcome to the club preston we have a N/West meeting wednesday night ( tomorrow ) at the Miller & Carter pub/restraunt on top of Parbold hill come along if you can if not we have monthy meeting around the area and the infamous "pancake runs" etc etc just keep an eye on the northwest section

Cheers

-Ian-