The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What happened to the Hyper SR supra.

Neil-NA

Now before this turns into a sh*t slinging match I think we all know about the rep that Hyper SR in Wigan had.

But what happened to the blue supra they had? is it still in existence, anyone on here got it, did it blow up etc.

Only asking as a mate of mine used to know him quite well and was asking what went on.

No idea. If the rep of the place was so bad, presumably their car would have similar problems?

I have meant to ask for ages if there is anyway to find out what happened to a car you sold. Is there a way you can search for the number plate or something? - Clearly it won't help if you don't have the reg number of the Hyper SR car.

iirc they stole a load of stuff from customers cars and vacated.

Not just customers cars mate, my friend never even got paid for his work he did, he moved up here from Wales and basically got done over, think the owners went to Dubai or somewhere.

Oh and its now carplanet he works not RC lol but same companys almost.

I suppose all the NW tuners were as bad as each other.

Hiteq.

Hyper Sr

Grasshopper.

Anyways I didn't want this to be a shit stirring thread just wanted to know if the car was still about.

Edited by Neil-NA (see edit history)