Most expensive supra on the forum...:)

suprafan72

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard to judge really. Probably Paul Whiffins, BUT JamiePs will be right up there, probably along with Ryans track car, LeePs big twins car. I can't imagine yours will be far off either (if you're only counting currently fitted parts) There's also the Veilside car with the drag engine (can't remember who owns it :search: ) which has had some serious money spent on it.

Darretts car must be up there too.

i dont think it matters to be honest, everyone has different life styles ect and not everyone plough's wages into the car's.

some of the single builds are in a world of there own and deserve more credit than they get, i know my na has had more than enough put into it and im talking double figures but its not about that i dont think

i dont think it matters to be honest, everyone has different life styles ect and not everyone plough's wages into the car's.

some of the single builds are in a world of there own and deserve more credit than they get, i know my na has had more than enough put into it and im talking double figures but its not about that i dont think

I agree.. Its about enjoying our cars.... Mine takes my breath away everytime I look at it and Turn the key..Money don't buy that feeling.

Wow, more than £10.00?! :p

Its very subjective, depending on your viewpoint, you could spend thousands on a Supra, paying people to do all or most of the work, and end up with a very classy and quick car, but IMO that not what its really about, that just having the available cash to throw at it.

Then there are those cars that are truly built just by the owners, and often on a tight budget too, and only have the major machining work farmed out, as not everyone has boring machines etc, these are the true measure of what building a car is about, and its very often that these cars get overlooked because they don't have the necessary tuning/custom shop credentials to gain the kudos with the masses or magazines etc.

IMO these are the true stars of the tuning/modifying world.

Its very subjective, depending on your viewpoint, you could spend thousands on a Supra, paying people to do all or most of the work, and end up with a very classy and quick car, but IMO that not what its really about, that just having the available cash to throw at it.

Then there are those cars that are truly built just by the owners, and often on a tight budget too, and only have the major machining work farmed out, as not everyone has boring machines etc, these are the true measure of what building a car is about, and its very often that these cars get overlooked because they don't have the necessary tuning/custom shop credentials to gain the kudos with the masses or magazines etc.

IMO these are the true stars of the tuning/modifying world.

In that case Hodge's TRD aero has to be up there.

Pointless thread this really IMO. All cars have different approaches and different owners, with, as mentioned, different lifestyles.

For actual £'s/$'s spent, I'm going with Inferno.

For most effort and determination, I'm saying Hodge

For best street-car, JamieP

For best track-car, Whiffin

All awesome cars, awesome enough to be different.