The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17" UK Spec Alloys {Any Colour You Want!}

ShamelessTT

17" UK Spec Alloys {Any Colour You Want!}

Professional refurbing, all wheels have been sand blasted to bare metal, this is not a cheap refurb!!!!, they are currently in etch primer + 2k white primer, a final sand and there ready for base coat & top coat. A few minor dings in the lips but nothing to write home about (i wont be taking these out).

Center caps included, again sand blasted to bare plastic, and sprayed with adhesion promoter and 2k primer for a hard finish,

**Now heres your chance to have wheels coloured how you want them without worrying about getting them refurbed after purchase**

ANY Standard colour, 2 stage or fancy colours are possible but contact me for a price with the paint code.

£350 ONO ANY COLOUR + Delivery ~£40 (or collection). (offers always welcome)

If no takers by the wednesday they will be in "stock anthracite", which is a superb colour and for sale again.**Will clear UK Spec brakes.....hahaha

POTENTIALLY WILL ACCEPT OTHER WHEELS AS TRADE IN WITH CASH MY WAY **Including other UK SPEC**

Cheers,

Simon

**Picture attached**

have these gone ?

Nope mate, still have these have some interest from a local member but not confirmed he definately wants them yet. I will do some full on pictures tomorrow with my Mrs's high spec camera, that will show just how nice they are!

Welcome offers.........

Cheers,

Si

im just a bit unsure only cause i don't know how they will look on mine i've got a veilside kit and spats but they do look really nice

Watch this space, ill bring them down stairs now.......and take some really high quality pictures of them....they are hardend off nicely now. Give me 15 minutes......

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.