The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats next, any advice on my next project

Guest wantthatone

Guest wantthatone

so next week, the car is back to craig & nevins, having the lexus LS400 brake kit fitted, what with the bushes & coilovers already done, the car handles so well, im wondering whats next before the big single start? or do you think handling & stopping its pretty much there now?:)

Damon if you want a manual conversion we are going to need the car for more than a day mate, as its not a job we will rush also you will need to get a manual transmission tunnel plate from mrT as it will need to be welded in place of the auto section that we need to cut out. Or you can see about a second hand one but personally I would get a new one as iirc come in at around £60-£70

you;l have to let us know when you are coming to plymouth mate as theres a fiew of us here.Always glad to meet other members.

Thanks mate, thats very kind of you. Its the weekend after next. I wont have the sup with me though, 3 up plus 2 seats plus luggage