The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm really missing the supra :-(

wallis

As many of u will know I've had my supra seven years now and its never been away from home before.......lol

Afr have had it for a few weeks and I'm not picking it up until next Saturday now!

I'm really missing it, not seeing it everyday!

I keep having really bad dreams about it :blink:

I think my supra has almost become like a child to me, is anyone else like this?

I've been away with work and vacation and by the time I go back home it would of been 3 months, I can't wait to get home and open the garage and see her sitting there..! I work month on month off and every time when I return home the first thing I do after dropping my bags off and before even un-packing I go to the garage admire and fire her up..! In my head I think wow what a machine everytime..!

I have had mine a year now and sorn it mid November. I am desperately missing it, I am trying to hold out until April when the better weather comes along but feel the months are dragging slowly past. I do keep going into the garage and chatting away, yes neighbours know I am mad. I def fell in love with the car the minute I saw it. Just trying to keep myself busy at the mo but crossing off the days til April comes and I can once again feel the excitement of starting her up, listening to that beautiful engine/exhaust noise and reliving that feeling again when you put your foot down and those wonderful twin turbos kick in.

I have had the Premier Inn down looking for 'the strange northern chap' something about strange stains and engine noises being heard in the middle of the night !!!!!!!!!!!

Bugger ive been busted again!!!

I hope they got the stains out this time............lol