The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest benasayer

Guest benasayer

Hey guys,

I've been on this forum a couple times before but did not register until now.. (naughty i know!)

Anyway, my names Ben and I'm currently living in Nigeria. I use to have a gt4 celica 94' when I was living in Togo, which i sadly sold as I went back to the UK for Uni. I'm currently on the look out for a Twin Turbo supra. However I'm starting to realise i might have to import one from the states, even though they seem to be double the price! Insurance is dirt cheap and fuel even cheaper, about 20p a litre and you wouldn't pay up to £100 for a years cover.

Thats about it.. and thanks for having me :)

Guest benasayer

Good news - i found an add for a supra, but it was posted two years ago... but the guy still has it!!! which im so excited about. I really didnt expect to find one here, thought i would have to import. Its really cheap as well, hes asking £2500, but i know i can get him down to under £2k :) Ive never actually owned a supra or even driven one. Ill go down for a look later on this week. would you guys mind having a look at the pictures? I cant save them.. the seats have two colours in them, is that standard? Its from America i assume.... thanks again :)

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297581.0.html