The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mashed Supe on E-Bay

Guest Malamute

Guest Malamute

A breakers in Wales is selling off all the parts you can take off a T registered TT - on E-Bay - for £250 job lot , Is the car anyones on here and if so - thats one bad wreck - are you ok.

I dont know how to link in but its on the newly listed page just after Paul E s Bling Bling Ad.

parts you can take off a T registered TT

Just to add a bit if anyones interested, its advertised as a 94 to change origional post, looks like there is a different reg in the back.

Oh and lets just hope that if anyones hurt or dead its someone who had just knicked it, and not a poor owner:devil:

Originally posted by neilg

parts you can take off a T registered TT

Just to add a bit if anyones interested, its advertised as a 94 to change origional post, looks like there is a different reg in the back.

Oh and lets just hope that if anyones hurt or dead its someone who had just knicked it, and not a poor owner:devil:

look at the number plate in the photo above. its an l reg:)

I'm pretty sure i've seen that car driving around if it was a T reg.. As i recognise the wheels...

Its only 5 mins up the road so i might take a trip up there and see what i can salvage... Anyone want me to look out for any parts for them ??

There was a young chap who owned a Red Veilside in billericay as well, but that was envolved in a nasty accident and had a head on with another car (1 Fatality i think) after speeding through a 30 zone after owning the car.... Madness.. Trying to remember if this was his second supra... But i don't think so...

Craig,.

Its actually L552 NOJ cos thats what is what is written in chinagraph on the passenger door. Doh and I asked the guy if it was a VVTi cos you said it was a T reg:stupid: Looking at the cam and spark cover it can't be a VVTi and hence not a T reg :( Now if this engine was in good nick it would be worth the £250 to me for my project. All I need is a couple of 9" discs for me angle grinder and I would have that biatch out one morning!!!:D

I lifted my mazda 323 1.3 motor on me own no worries. The supe engine I had on me drive 2 of us could manhandle onto a trolley a few inches high no problem (well actually we were blowing it out our asses) So 5 guys could dump a supe engine in a trailer with a lowish load height. When dudes first truck (10 tonne monster with no tail lift) turned up i was gonna try and get some help to manhandle it onto that and the load height was shoulder level lol:D

Jesus... Yeah ...Your alright....

I have a hard enough trouble jacking up my car... Can't even imagine lifting an engine....

I tell you what... If i go and see this supra, i'll give you a buzz to help me remove the engine.... :innocent: Where abouts do u live anyway Dangorous Brain ? If local it prob wouldn't be too bad... But i'll take a camera and loads of pics for u...

Originally posted by scooby_doo_do

lol.....

Thats what a half a bottle of red does to u on a weeknight after a row with the missis.... :eek: All sorted now...

Thats a cheap engine...

Won't go for that unless there is summat wrong with it like say for instance the ancilliary mounts are sheared off the block... Now what dumbass would buy a motor that had that problem????:mad:

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Won't go for that unless there is summat wrong with it like say for instance the ancilliary mounts are sheared off the block... Now what dumbass would buy a motor that had that problem????:mad:

You got an engine with the ancillary mounts sheared off?? up for sale by any chance??