The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help! looking for my lost TT!

Guest braaap

Hello to all!!

I've just joined up as Im in search of a car I used to have and cherish, until some junkie a**hole from Aberdeen decided to break in and molest it when I was offshore, resulting in a total loss :(

N494 AHD was a 1996 toyota supra 6 speed twin turbo, in gleaming white, she had a large Greddy FMIC, a blitz nur spec r system, and was clad in a pretty tidy veilside-esque kit.

I am now on the hunt, either to find out what happened to her, if anyone has seen it on the roads (im pretty sure it wasnt scrapped) or for another supra of the same ilk, 6speed, twin turbo, and white. And if possible, from 1996 onwards...I kind of liked the fact it had airbags[GRIN]

Any help would be ace,

Have a nice day now

James

Welcome!

Hopefully someone'll know something about it. If not, then good luck in getting a new one :)

Cheers for that! Theres one going on autotrader at the mo, from WRC sales. Are those guys any good? or are they shady characters? I bought a car from Keighley trade centre a while back and swore never to deal with them again, hopefully WRC arent that bad?

J

From the Skyline owners club

As I mentioned on the other side.

I'll run through this one quickly.

Keighley Trade Centre = shite

Torque of Keighley = Keighley Trade Centre = shite

WRC = Torque of Keighley = Keighley Trade Centre = shite

They have to keep changing their name. But ultimately always SHITE!

Ask them for the japanese auction sheet so you can see the grade of car.

And for the doubters. If you had a reputable company, why would be buy into the reputation of a shite company.

Bit like me buying Keighley Car Trade Centre to expand my business... as if anyone would want that buy into that reputation!

I was going to look there before I bought my TT but decided against it