The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this too bright?

Stewart10

Im in two minds whether i like that or not, I know its no help to you but id personally say you would be fine, just carry a small screwdriver and the original bulbs so if you get pulled you can change them right there and do a big :tongue:

where did ya get them from ? i take it there just different bulbs ...

LOL bl00dy hell they look bright!! :D Probably isn't too bad in the flesh but is because you had the flash on, like was said- Try it without the flash :) Can't see how having your number plate easily visible being a problem though.

Unless it makes it blindingly bright so it can't be read by police/cameras.

I'd have thought that'd be their only problem.

Take a picture without a flash as it'll be easier to tell.

:yeahthat:

I changed my rear bulbs to LED ones though don't think they were as bright as that. Have you put the plastic light covers back on? It updated my rear & looked ace on my private plate! :D

I wouldn't be worried about the plod unless it is dazzling the driver behind. What you should be worried about is MOT time!

Steve and Jim here is the link for the set I got from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-12-LED-BULB-WHITE-interior-dome-light-/170406575168?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ad05fc40

I had to buy 2 for the number plate and 2 for the interior that comes on when you open a door. I had to stick the little panel of lights to the plastic in each case but I quite like the look but I know it's each to their own on this one

Please see attached 2 more shots without flash.....

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg