The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17" Staggered Works Equip split rims and Kumho Ecsta SPT tyres

GlennK

The Works Equips are in good condition with a couple of minor scuffs. All the split rim nuts are present and have Works logos. I can't see the sizes but tape measurement shows 9" Fronts and 9.5" Rears. ETs are +17 as the fronts clear the J-Spec calipers by a few mms and the rears clear the calipers by around 10cms. As you can see in the pictures there are no centre caps!

The tyres are Kumho Ecsta SPT and have done around 4000 miles and are in very good condition with 6mm tread front and rear. Fronts are 235/40ZR17 and Rears are 255/40ZR17. Looking for around £500 collected.

Pictures below...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a close up of one of the rear alloys - all shiny:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138498[/ATTACH]

The other one is the same.

Here's a close up of one of the front alloys - they have some brake dust 'etch' on them:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138499[/ATTACH]

Generally all in good condition.

N.B. The matchbox and penny aren't included in the sale :)

• 5 months later...

It's Springtime again...and I'm moving house so need to have a garage clearout. These wheels are now in need of a new home as I need the money (and space)!! Sensible offers please:OK:

There'll be more bits posted as I work my way round the garage; set of stock TT turbos and piping (one turbo had an oil seep - so parts/refurb only). Autobox transmission cooler and AEM temp gauge, etc...I'll get pix up soon.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.