The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone

Guest lau-llg

Guest lau-llg

New member so I best say hello. Hope all well :)

Mostly joining as in need of parts haha but I do already know a few fellow supra owners that are on here.

Laura

Guest lau-llg

Desperately after supra stock alloys 17" preferably with tyres and I cant yet post in the wanted section. :( :( :(

Apologies if this upsets anyone for posting this in the wrong section but I'm so desperate for the wheels after an unlucky week last week :( , I've seen theres posts about people saying they have some for sale but I cant ask about them???

xx

Guest lau-llg

Can't seem to do anything yet :(

can't even seem to be able to pay the joining fee yet either. Ooh no fair haha, my poor car needs new wheels :( dont like seeing her sad! I'll figure it out - just takes a bit longer cos I'm blonde haha

Thanks for the help though guys

I can't believe that there are 5 posts on your thread and nobody has asked to see some photos..! Pretend that you are here to stay for a bit longer then buy some wheels and you will get people going totally out of there way to help, you might even get some free wheels ILMAO...!

Hope you find what you need, welcome...!

Hi Laura. You should be able to find the membership info under the "Club Extras" tab that appears when you're on the "Forums" page. Not entirely sure about that so in the event I'm completely wrong send a message to a nice chap called Homer and it'll get sorted.

Good luck and welcome to the club.

Guest lau-llg

Haha free wheels now that does sound good!! :)

Managed to pm those guys I think may have some for sale, and thankyou AndyT for the info looking into it now

• 1 month later...