The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Simple low mount seat frame.

JamieP

Group buy going on these now, John has offered to make them for £75 a set (both seats in steel, alloy price tbc) please read further on in the thread and add your name to the list

Ive had this problem a few times as i know others have with after market seats, they all seem to sit to high for me compared to stock seats, Terry at Nur Motorsport made me these simple brackets to bolt my cobra side mounts to, ive installed the drivers seat and its now on the floor giving a great driving position, well happy with them.:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will talk with him tomorrow, only thing i worry about is if they fit all buckets? i know mine are slightly wider than the norm, i guess he could just make them with no holes drilled for the side mounts, that way you could place the seat where you want, mark and drill yourself.

Give me a list of names and i will get a price and run it by the mods.

Those are awesome! So simple, neat and easy to put in/remove.

Like many others my last set has to butcher the old seat subframe to make something >

Think my next set of seats are going to have the be side mounted!

nice one Jamie! - Terry got skills!

• 3 weeks later...
Spoke to Noel, he will do a pair (both seats) for £150, just got to check with Branners this is ok before I do a list.
Jamie congralations . What seats have you got I need new seats as well and Iam running out of time , could i get these made for mine and how quick , do you think. Did you have two sets made ,and will he be able just make them or will I have to give measurments. or will he know the sizes from yours.

They are Bottom mount, was afraid these where just for side mounts :(

Very easy to have these Recaro compatible IMO.

The back end simply needs to be extended and some holes drilled up the centre of the rail for mounting purposes. More holes = more adjustability.