The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest craicedup

Guest craicedup

Hi guys i'm charlie im from northern ireland up until recently been into rx7's but just sold my car so on the lookout for a twin turbo supra.Here's a few pic of my old motor.

bebo pic 135.jpg

bebo pic 136.jpg

bebo pic 183.jpg

bebo pic 184.jpg

Guest craicedup

Thanks guys the rx was fast but a bit to unreliable so reckon the supra will be better.Plus i always liked the veilsde 99 fortune kit but dont know if you can even buy it anymore.

hallo :)

as said - very nice looking rex you had mate, almost bought one myself before the supra - glad I went with the soop though, sure you'll love it too.

with regards to the veilside kit, its a lot of money if i recall, something crazy! sure you'll be able to get one though if you really want it!....and are able to pay!

Guest craicedup

Thanks guys thought the kit would be expensive lol.Kept the bride seats and racing harts when i sold the car so they will be the first things going onto the supra.

Thanks guys thought the kit would be expensive lol.Kept the bride seats and racing harts when i sold the car so they will be the first things going onto the supra.

Are you just going to get a stock Supra TT? I love mine.

I was driving a Golf 1.9tdi before and this is such a difference. I'm going to go BPU towards the end of the year.

There are a few members from NI on here so you should be ok meets-wise :)

Guest craicedup
Are you just going to get a stock Supra TT? I love mine.

I was driving a Golf 1.9tdi before and this is such a difference. I'm going to go BPU towards the end of the year.

There are a few members from NI on here so you should be ok meets-wise :)

Ran into a lot of the ni members last year when they were out on a run thats what got me thinking of a change.Would like a standard tt then mod it to my own tastes.

Edited by craicedup
mis spell (see edit history)

Guest squancy

hey all, currently thinking of getting a supra but unsure wether to go for the N/A manual or twin turbo auto just asking for any recommendations, not worried about insurance costs as im 23 and just got sold my evo 6. Will i be dissapointed in selling my evo 6 to get a supra??? any feed back greatly welcomed

hey all, currently thinking of getting a supra but unsure wether to go for the N/A manual or twin turbo auto just asking for any recommendations, not worried about insurance costs as im 23 and just got sold my evo 6. Will i be dissapointed in selling my evo 6 to get a supra??? any feed back greatly welcomed

Nice hijack :p

Many people rate the auto 'box very highly if it's a choice between an NA manual and a TT auto, TT all the way.