The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody want parts bringing down from Keron's?

Kilps

I'm just about to leave to go to Keron's place in Leicester. As I'm going anyway, I'm quite happy to bring back any* parts that people want, as long as you're local to Crawley. I might be able to deliver, depending how far away you are, or we can meet somewhere.

I'm not going to pay for things, to save me ending up out of pocket with parts I don't need if people fail to pay up. I also won't judge the condition of items (i.e. "I'll take it if you think it's good"). I will just be acting as a courier (but without the ridiculous prices or damaged deliveries!)

If you want any bits, I'll leave you to contact Keron directly to establish whether he has the item available, the condition of the item and to arrange payment. Basically, if Keron is happy to release the item when I'm at his (probably about midday today), then I'm happy to bring it back.

*Parts must be able to fit in my 2005 3door Corolla hatch. I'm already bringing back a whole dash and a couple of small bits for myself, so space may be limited. This also obviously depends on the take-up of this offer!

Once you've contacted Keron, let me know where you are and we'll sort something out. Either reply to this thread or PM me.

Any questions, let me know.