The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra GZ Wanted!!!

Guest fireboy

Guest fireboy

Can anyone help me find the following.....

1995/1996 Supra Areotop GZ Automatic preferably black or dark but any colour will do if not.

Would like one that is not over souped up in terms of bodykit, ideally I would like veilside kit and not too much on the front!

Immaculate condition, no stone chips, dents etc please

Have looked all the usual routes and so far no joy.

Hope you can help !!

Guest fireboy

Yes would like veilside and as well thought being here and posting a wanted might help. I'm a newbie but I have owned a Supra before so not a total novice!

Yes would like veilside and as well thought being here and posting a wanted might help. I'm a newbie but I have owned a Supra before so not a total novice!

I just find this a contradiction of your original post "Veilside" kits are considered on the of the most "Suped" up kits available?

H.

Guest fireboy

i know i did think that after i re-read my post! i have seen some with "apparently" veilside kits and the front is not that kit at all, so i thought i would try to make it clearer. Obviously not though ha ha ha!

i know i did think that after i re-read my post! i have seen some with "apparently" veilside kits and the front is not that kit at all, so i thought i would try to make it clearer. Obviously not though ha ha ha!

Good luck with your search. Maybe worth posting up adverts of a potential purchase to ensure you don't get a car with "history"..!!

veilside is a hit or miss here bud, :blink: if its not the front of the VS kit then have you got a pic of what the front looks like that your after? pics of your old supra aswell :p lol

p.s :welcome: btw

Guest fireboy

Thanks to all for there response to my wanted ad.I have sold my supra 3days ago and it was a straight standard silver supra 95 on a N-reg plate.I am looking for veilside kit but,the front should just have a nice lip,not over done.I might have not make myself clear before but,I hope this makes a bit more sense.I have only been in the business now for 8month so dont know a lot.Thank for letting me know that the aero GZs are between 93 and 94,I didnt know that....I do hope someone will be able to help me though.Thanks again

Have a good look round on here and you'll more than likely find a car that's exactly what you want (kit-wise and model-wise) so you can tell Jurgen exactly what you want, or you'll know what it is you want so you can post up a wanted ad on here.

Post up some pics of the Supra you just sold :)

Good luck!

Guest fireboy

Hey mate,I really not that good with computers so I dont know how to put the photos of the supra I have sold on here but,it is still on pistonheads.It has the reg N981jhk,it was up for 4k so,anyone can have a look at it but,it was completely standard except for the wheels.I have spoken to JM though and they will have a look for me so,hopefully I might have some joy soon!

Hey mate,I really not that good with computers so I dont know how to put the photos of the supra I have sold on here but,it is still on pistonheads.It has the reg N981jhk,it was up for 4k so,anyone can have a look at it but,it was completely standard except for the wheels.I have spoken to JM though and they will have a look for me so,hopefully I might have some joy soon!

I'm sure they'll find what you're after, might just take a while.

Hope it all works out ok :thumbs: