The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay ad seller warning

DodgyRog

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150555384119&category=72208&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I messaged the seller of these for a photo of the actual item he is selling, as originally the add only had a pic of the Gold Top Secret Supra

He eventually replied saying

hello

sorry it didnt come to my hotmail your message, only realised youd replied when i answered another question. sorry for the hold up.

i taken a pic of them out of the wrapping and whats in the picture is what you would recieve, there perfectly straight no marks whatsoever, clean gel coat white :)

attatched are the pic

Jamie

Now how I read the above is , he has unwrapped the sideskirts and taken a picture, which was attached to the email.

Well the picture was an OEM copy (the pic that is in the Ebay advert at the time of writing this, although I am sure it will change very quickly, as I have just sent a shitty reply) and even worse, when I did a search for a picture of Top Secret sideskirts, with the intension of telling him he didnt have Top Secret he had OEM, I found the picture he sent me on Knight-Racers site

So I am no wiser to what he actually has, but he has lied to me saying he had taken a photo when all he had done is copied and pasted, but he couldn't even do that right:rolleyes:

If your a member on here and want to come forward and give an explenation, then carry on, if it's reasonable I will delete the thread

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)