The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked up my first Supra today!!!

supralu

Hey guys, I joined the club a couple months ago when I decided on getting a supra. I've loved them since I was about 13 and now at 23 I have my first one

[/GRIN]

So let me talk about the car;

A lot of you on here know the car already. Up until this morning it belonged to club Abz. But I took it off his hands.

The car is mint it's a 1994 J Spec TT auto. It's got Whifbitz decats with restrictor ring, Hks mushroom filter, NGK iridium plugs, I've got a rolling road printout and it's kicking out a healthy 352 bhp.

I plan to go full bpu eventually, change wheels, trial rear, do luck/top secret front. And a few other things.

It'll probably be a long process to get her where I want her but I'm more than happy now, can't believe I have one. I've had a massive grin on my face all day.

So here it is

Hope you guys like because I love it!!

Not sure how to upload pics directly on this post yet. Not very good with computers. Anyway I plan to get to quite a few of the meets when I can and meet all you guys an girls. [GRIN]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif
Edited by AndrewOW
Displaying photos (see edit history)

Congrats on your purchase mate :thumbs:

Looks like a nice clean well spec'd example. :)

Your plans for it also sound good and don't worry if you never lose the grin, your facial muscles might start to hurt but it's worth it!! ;)

Maybe see you at some meets or shows this year.

All the best.

Nice one :D

Just took my dad for a quick spin. His words when the second turbo came in "F#cking hell!" This is a man who never swears. Hahahaha. He loved it :)

My Mum said something along those lines when I took her out in mine :D

Glad you got a looked after member's car!

Christ, Abz sold that quick :blink:
Don't hang about me Marc ;)

Just took my dad for a quick spin. His words when the second turbo came in "F#cking hell!" This is a man who never swears. Hahahaha. He loved it :)
Haha Awesome :D

Looks a really good tidy motor, nice to see Abz's car has gone to a loving home :)

Me too mate :)

Glad Luke has got it, his a sensible lad & I know he will look after her. She looks great but I know that once you have the new wheels on it will change the look dramatically! Keep us updated with the progress!

Edited by Abz
I cried typing it! (see edit history)

Keep us updated with the progress!

I definitely will. I took off the passenger side wind deflector this morning and got rid of all the glue on the window seals. looks a bit cleaner now.

Next thing to do is the Valve stem seals...

To be continued.....

Keep us updated with the progress!

I definitely will. I took off the passenger side wind deflector this morning and got rid of all the glue on the window seals. looks a bit cleaner now.

Next thing to do is the Valve stem seals...

To be continued.....

Good man, you done the speaker covers yet? I spent 3 months looking for them & then it spent 3 months in the glovebox!!! :D

I haven't no. I think one side of the car it was in must have been in the sun or something because one of the covers have a blueish tinge to it. I might spray both black and then fit them.

Welcome to the club

and the speaker covers have a habit of doing that, a black marker or black dye pen does the trick, just takes 15 mins to do carefully