The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra

imran

lol didnt know wat else to write

looking for a supra that i can buy cheap as pos got a 800 bhp engine and need to start somewhere.

You've got an 800bhp 2JZ-GTE that you want to whack in a cheap Supra?

Or did you mean you want to buy an 800bhp Supra as cheap as possible?

Depending on budget, it could be done. Whether or not it's a bad idea depends on what your plans are.

lol didnt know wat else to write

looking for a supra that i can buy cheap as pos got a 800 bhp engine and need to start somewhere.

800HP you say, wow! :thumbs:

Guessing thats a heavily modified 2JZ-GTE or are you fitting another type of engine into a JZA80 frame?

You might be better off doing the n/a route and planting your monster lump in there but you'll be needing a few other things to make it work and it's a big job for even skilled mechanics (so I'm told! ;)).

Did you build your engine or buy it?? Any details on what updated internals it's running?? Bet it's a big turbo for that kind of power?!

Best of luck with it though, we like big power here!! :thumbs:

Thanks mate, errrr what do u want to know? my mate smashed my supra which i had spent alot of my valuable time on kitting up so back to sq one, need to take the engine out and rebuild the whole car again so was looking for a anybody who might have a cheap supra for sale.

Thanks mate, errrr what do u want to know? my mate smashed my supra which i had spent alot of my valuable time on kitting up so back to sq one, need to take the engine out and rebuild the whole car again so was looking for a anybody who might have a cheap supra for sale.

So you've taken the engine out and you're going to build it (with all supporting mods) to around 800bhp, then you're going to put it into a new Supra shell?

Looking forward to the results :)

my supra is a 6 speed manual and that is a auto do u think that will be a problem

You could swap the 6 speed 'box and running gear over from yours to a new one (if auto).

Have a good search on here as there's a thread showing exactly how to do it.