The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk supra bpu vs 01 BMW M5

hp006

What would win out of these two???? My mate has a M5 and keeps saying he would kill the supra. Im not to fussed as i dont have a small penis and need to prove anything just wondered if there's any video's of a race between the two to shut him up once and for all.

I posted up a couple of years ago when I had a play with one of these.

Mine isn't fully BPU, it is just running without the cats & dyno'd at 352bhp.

Did a quick run from 70 to 130, he pulled away slightly at first but then after a ton I was going past him. Was in my favourite colour too, the blood red E39 (Think it is Imola red or something like that. Sounded amazing on WOT, even the Supra sounded amazing & my exhaust doesn't make a noise!

Fella seemed quite pleased though, got a thumbs up with a massive grin! :D

Easy fix? What went? 2JZ's usually aren't stressed at BPU
:D

Funny you ask as I was in a uk TT6 bpu supra on a test track against an e39 m5.

Supra won by a fair margin. Close up to about 80 then it was all over. I have pics too :D

We want pics!!!

how would that model m5 compare to the rs4 the v8 4.2 one. my bpu on the m6 hammered it was a joke after 90+miles per hour, the only car that i played with that was similar speed was aston martin db9 and my mates porsche 996 911 turbo,had a play with ernies skyline gtr again once i hooked up 3rd he could not pull away i did however have a play for 30 odd mile race with a audi rs6 mtm 730bhp i was left with my mouth open had a chat with him after it when i was getting up to 160mph he was travelling 200mph.for a big estate car the speed was fantastic if i could have my supra as quick as that id be content.

My remapped 535d is a bit quicker from a rolling start than the E39 M5 - I don't think a BPU Supra would lose. It'll be a nice race, but one you should come away from happy.

the 535d is a freak of nature, that car is so foooking awesome, i mean dont get me wrong the M5 is fast but the 535d is unbelievable value for performance, you would never ever expect a big car to move like that does plus u get serious mpg!

the 535d is a freak of nature, that car is so foooking awesome, i mean dont get me wrong the M5 is fast but the 535d is unbelievable value for performance, you would never ever expect a big car to move like that does plus u get serious mpg!

That's why I'm getting a second one :)