The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels

Guest Andy Bird

Guest Andy Bird

Is there a thread anywhere about fitting nissan wheels to the Supra.

I can get some nice wheels for a 200sx which run 5x 114.3 and wanted to know that they will fit. my brother owns one and has lots of wheels so saves some cash :D

supra runs 50 offset right? the wheels ive seen are et 25 and 30's so I guess that means they are 20 to 20mm further in yes? so would need spacers to look good?

are the centre bore the same?

sorry for another dumb ass question!

The stock Supra wheels are:

Front - 17x8 +50 PCD 5x114.3

Rear - 17x9.5 +50 PCD 5x114.3

If for example you fitted 17x9.5 +20 wheels on the back, the wheels would sit 30mm further out towards the wheel arch compared to stock.

If you can post up the widths and offsets of the wheels you are considering, then we can answer your question about whether they will fit or not.

If they are aftermarket wheels you should be able to use a spigot ring to match them to the Supra stub axle.

Guest Andy Bird

thanks for that so the centre bore is a different size.

if they were nissan wheels for example and the offset was ok etc how would i ger around that? as i guess they dont do spigot rings for nissan to toyota onyl aftermarket wheels