The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally paid up :)

bobapple

Hi to all, my name is Simon I live in Westhoughton near Bolton owned my car since 2005. I have been a unpaid member here for quite a while (sorry), finally thought I should pay my dues as this site has helped me out a lot.

Had dealings with a few members on here and they have all been top fellas to deal with, received items quickly and well packaged. So big thanks to mitchell9006, Keron and Robsheffield.

Right my car, it's an original :), 93 jspec TT 6 speed, silver, exterior is pretty standard other than the new Lexus GS300 sports alloys. The engine has recently been rebuilt by Mr Chris Wilson who has been a god send to me. I had the rebuild as it is an old car now not done major mileage 75,000 but it puts my mind at ease.

Chris did a lot of work totally stripping the engine, as he had it popped open I thought it rude not to add some extra bits.

Heres whats been changed for new OEM or better.

Oil pump

Water pump

Radiator

New OEM Rods

APR rod bolts

New bearings

Weisco Pistons

All new gaskets

HKS cams 255/265 (I think)

Turbo Rebuild

Full Decat

Coil packs

CW Uprated OEM clutch

Flywheel Assembly

And lots of other parts were changed to many to mention really. The block was finished off in a nice Massey Ferguson red :). Got a bit of nice engine dress through

Mitchell9006 and Whifbitz. Engine dressed up with HKS hard pipe kit, carbon spark plug cover, billet rad clamps APR slam panel all from paul at Whifbitz.

Lovely chromed battery clamp, fuse box cover and suspension top rings from Mitchell9006 at Darnley autoworks.

This year for me is to get an on going abs traction control problem sorted the car was at Thor racing over Xmas but they couldn't work it out. So look out for a few tech question threads popping up from me. Also respray same colour maybe some body kit bits but just a maybe at mo also retrim as leather is starting to look tired and it's blue :blink: and needs changing to black with some colour just in stitch and piping.

Well thats me and my car thanks for reading sorry it's a bit of a long winded hello.

Just one more very big Thank You to Chris Wilson as he has helped me out many times cheers mate and get well soon.

Edited by bobapple (see edit history)

Hey Harvard Westhoughton has a leisure center ?!? never knew haha maybe I'll see you in the pub after the gym :).

You are more likely to see me in a pub than a gym. Oh and it's Havard..!!

We are in Aspull but my lad goes to a nursery in Westhaughton. Your car isn't to one I thought it was, there is a silver one near the Sports centre with a private plate on it. Nice wheels on your though.

H.