The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RMM front splitter

Bailey.

Just get the rubber one from Dusty, it's great knowing that if it catches it ain't the end of the world

Absolutely, I'll never put fibreglass on a car, especially a road car, ever again.

The carbon fibre could live in places that weren't prone to impacts alright but a front bumper and lip should bend without breaking..

I did snap mine when I first got it and forgot to be carefull when parking. But it wasn't hard to repair. The car mad ones have a good thinkness of fg so it's quite strong. It does get chipped but I have a tiny marker pen on my key ring so I just fill in the chips.

Abselouty jev, I wouldn't consider anything but the rubber one tbh, so MVP are the boys then? Has anyone removed there ears from there's?

Yes, I was totally happy with mine

It comes curled up in a square box, you need to open it out for a day or so until it gets it's shape back

I removed the ears on mine, very easy to do with the rubber MVP version,

If you need any tips when the time comes I'd be more than happy to go over in detail how I did mine

Yes, I was totally happy with mine

It comes curled up in a square box, you need to open it out for a day or so until it gets it's shape back

I removed the ears on mine, very easy to do with the rubber MVP version,

If you need any tips when the time comes I'd be more than happy to go over in detail how I did mine

Cheers mate, will give you a shout when it arrives for sure.

I recently got a rubber one, although good being flexible its very bulky compared to my old carbon one, not as nice looking imo.

I will stick with it though, must have sprayed my carbon one 6 times through damage.

It's got to be the rubber one for the win, carbon looked great on yours for sure, but I would cringe everytime I heard scrape a speed bump or something, with the rubber you just get that degree of flex, I imagine a bit like with the active spoiler blade I have fixed down at the moment.