The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is this front lip?

Dan_Turism0

The lip looks like a painted and slightly modified version of mine(which is the Paisley Lip), have a look in my garage for pics

aerotop n/a with the V160/161 box? e.g. a Aerotop SZ-R facelift or am i pretty much pissing into the wind :( ?

An Aerotop with a V160/V161 is only available if someone has done the conversion, of which there are very few, I can probably name all that are in the UK:

Mine

Hodge's

DaveJ's

TRD_Rob

and there's one more I think, if your wanting a facelift, well, that just leaves mine;)

ahhh sods :(

i've been scratching my head about that lip all morning as it looks perfect but can't for the life of me figure out what it is

*edit

Thanks marc, lovely supe btw yeah it does look similar but i don't think it's a modified version as it looks too clean for that and the angle doesn't look as aggressive as yours.

looks like i'll be sticking with a SZ-R hard top facelift for my project then ;)

Edited by Dan_Turism0 (see edit history)

The lip looks like a painted and slightly modified version of mine(which is the Paisley Lip), have a look in my garage for pics

An Aerotop with a V160/V161 is only available if someone has done the conversion, of which there are very few, I can probably name all that are in the UK:

Mine

Hodge's

DaveJ's

TRD_Rob

and there's one more I think, if your wanting a facelift, well, that just leaves mine;)

Chunk has one but he doesn't post much. It's singled also :)

6 speed aeros are available, you just won't find them in RHD, and they're very expensive. TT aero 6 speeds were available in mainland Europe and in the USA (facelift ones are available in the USA)

Well, the USA never truly had the facelift, they got the 97 model which had the black front lights and different rear lights, but didn't get any of the dash/seat changes.

Chunk has one but he doesn't post much. It's singled also :)

That's the one I was thinking of, didn't remember it being singled though.

Hold, I just realised, out of all the 6 Speed Aero's, mine is the only TT one, all the others are single:d

ahhhh haaa

apparently it's a whifbitz front lip, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's not discontinued :(

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?615955-Never-before-seen-front-lip.

That's nothing like the lip above.