The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New product for polished alloy lovers

Terminator

As some of you may be aware Kevin has being tying to import the Zoops Alloy Wheels seal kit from the states for ages. I have now got a deluxe pack.

I have only tried the tire and trim stuff and the metal polish so far. I am impressed the metal polish is very fine and give a very good finish, It also is great on JDM head lamps too.

I used the tyre finish and took the car through some awful weather today, the car was plastered but the tyres look almost clean just a few radial marks but nothing much. I like the finish as it is not ultra black, it just looks clean and smart. Also nothing plastered over the arches which I have had with other tyre products.

If these two products are anything to go buy then the rim/alloy protector is going to be good.

When I get time I will seal my rims and let you know how it goes and keep you updated on progress.

Sorry Nick this stuff just came with the kit. I have been trying to get it for about 12 months, never expected to get it at all due to import issues around nasty chemicals:looney:

The autosol fine is great, I think this stuff may be just a little finer.

I am referring to Kevin at Envy

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Where the hell can I buy this shi1t from!

Have Phils :D

I'll get you some if you want some mate.

Brian, yep, got them, although I think they sent the wrong ones, as they were still plastic, but coated, I thought the polished ones would have been aluminium, I've got a pic somewhere.....

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Yes please. I'll take if off you at the local meet if you want/or at Billing, or you can post me it :D

I'm not at Billing :eek: I'll bring some to the next local meet.

Brain, yep, very spangly, more so than the wheel, so looked a bit odd, I'll dig the piccy out tomorrow, as only finished at the workshop about half hour ago, so off to beddy byes very shortly, ready for another day.

Originally posted by Supragal

What?? How are you going to whore your business out?!

With Adam's car being there, that should be enough :cool:

I decided I wasn't going a long time ago, especially without a car to take, the last 5 months have been hard, on myself and friends, and so I'm treating myself to a weekend away from cars, as it'll be our quietest weekend.