stefan

stefan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish introduction Stefan..!!

Hi I'm Paul. I have been a member here since 2006. In that time I have owned two Supras, the first a white Na and now I have a VVTi Tiptronic TT. I am a director of a pump supply and pressurisation company based just north of Morcambe. I am married with 3 kids. My hobbies are football, motorsports, going to Supra meets, playing video games and taking part in furious mastubation when time and privacy permits.

My ambitions are to grow wings and fly to the moon at some point but at present my family and work keep me busy enough.

Now, tell me something about yourself Stefan..??

H.

Rubbish introduction Stefan..!!

Hi I'm Paul. I have been a member here since 2006. In that time I have owned two Supras, the first a white Na and now I have a VVTi Tiptronic TT. I am a director of a pump supply and pressurisation company based just north of Morcambe. I am married with 3 kids. My hobbies are football, motorsports, going to Supra meets, playing video games and taking part in furious mastubation when time and privacy permits.

My ambitions are to grow wings and fly to the moon at some point but at present my family and work keep me busy enough.

Now, tell me something about yourself Stefan..??

H.

Not much more I can add as this pretty much sums up most of us on here in terms of hobbies and ambitions (ok maybe just the hobbies!! Lol).

:welcome: to the forum and hopefully you will tell us a bit more about yourself in due course fella!

Pete :)

Stefan, I also like walks on the beach and silent movies. Date?

Your both from Yorkshire (appreciate its a big old place but it's a start!! ;))

That is one detail about Stefan we do know!! Lol.

Could be the start of something special if you can get a word in that is as he's a chatty fellow!

So you're the guy I send my penis enlarger off to for maintenance then?! :D

We sub things out on the smaller side of things...!!

If you're looking for Stefan you've just missed him. Although he did tell us not to let anyone asking for him know he was here. And he said they'd probably join up using his name as a decoy.

I have read that 5 times and still don't have a clue?

Erm.........nearly 4 o'clock Charlotte..!!

H.