The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Cover

toyo rob

i need a outdoor car cover, anybody got any ideas/ suggestions on who and how much???

even tho got a garage is a bit full and under possibility of collapse at any mo. cant have that now!!

so any info would be greatly received,

cheers

Rob S

I'm looking for a cover aswell.

This place in the states looks good, they will deliver to the UK.

The Ultraguard™ Car Cover looks the one for me, it's not cheap but it's a custom fit for the Supra. You can even select one to fit the Supra that doesn't have the rear wing and you have a choice of colours.

Ultraguard Car Cover

Originally posted by supradibbs

just brought that one from halfords today seems pretty good does not cover my car completly (it is a large one) but my sup aint standard would recomend cost 65 of your english pounds:thumbs:

I did like wise.

Changed it for the next size up (XL) - no problems now :)

Was a speciel order though. Halfrauds said they didnt make one. Spoke to the manufacturers in the US who said they do and would fit my car......... & it did :)

Regards

Stephen

Looks very similar to the Tyvek/Dupoint one i order with the exception of ear pockets, although i fold them in + it also has a an extra panel in for the spolier and fits very snuggly.

I'll take some pics.

Do you know what yours is made of?

Regards

SV

EDIT:

links:-

http://www.tyvek.com/na/covers/english/carcover.html

http://www.automotive.dupont.com/en/productServices/protectiveApparel/tyvekTranscovers.html