The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Re-spray progress pic

Barney

Im looking forward to seeing the colour go on ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You and me both then Chris!!!! I can't bloody wait.

To be honest, I really like the standard front bumper.....I'm strange like that:p :blink:

PS. If you get the chance to take any pics for me I'd be really grateful as Gerald is on a dial-up conection...grovel, grovel:thumbs:

Hope yours is still putting a :D on your face?

Barney,

mines gone in too for a respray, from Storm Blue to Trophy Blue, that vivid Rover colour (don't laugh)

It was due the end of this week coming but the paintshop want another week on it ! I've not been to see mine, just told it's in bits with no glass in :(

Storm blue is nice but looks so drab when it's not sunny which is most of the time.

Hope yours all goes well :thumbs:

Paul

Paul, I really like Storm Blue, but as you say it looks dull unless the sun's out, and as I needed some stone chips sorted and wanted side skirts and rear spats fitted I bit the bullet and opted for a re-spray in my favourite colour. Don't forget to post some pics of your car when it's finished:thumbs:

El. £3,000:eek:

Mines having skirts fitted too, and also it had loads of stone chips and minor scratches so really needed something doing.

El, costing £2700 all in, although I managed to haggle cause the paint shop wanted another £200 for fitting skirts so it should have been nearer £3000.

Yeah, Barney will post pics. They are doing progress pics for me

but I will pick them up when it's done.

Paul

No, wasn't planning on going to Billing anyway.

At the moment it looks like it's gonna be another two weeks, I'm so fussy that I'd rather they have it longer and do a top job than rush to meet a deadline.

Anyway, got my sporty little Rover 211 they lent me :eek:

What a piece of shite they are :D

BTW, what are you doing with regards the badges?

Paul

Paul. Going for de-badged. Your like me, Im really fussy also, so it's sort of open ended as to when mines finished, I told them that I would rather they took the time they needed to do a perfect job. The waiting ain't easy though:cry: How long has yours taken so far?

It's been two weeks up to date, so it'll be a month with the new finish date.

I'm going for de-badge also but not too sure if I like the plain look so I'm looking at some body colour badges from this place;

http://www.likwidart.com

I'm gonna have a chat with them once mines back, with this type of badge in body colour it will give a subtle embossed look.

Anyway, the de-badge will mean I can keep my options open.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul

imagine standard Toyota badge on rear and the Supra badge done in this style with a metallic blue body colour, good?????

Sounds great. Are these actually available? I'd like some if they are. Any idea on price?