The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mk2 aristo owner

rock on

thought i would say hi,its taken around 4 yrs but finally decided to join up,

my previous car was a bronze L-94 supra n/a aero-top, staggered volks/rays split rims,rear roof spoiler,aftermarket cone filter all of which were on it when i got it,

that was sold after a year & half to make way for a mk2 toyota aristo v300 vertex edition which i have owned for 2 1/2 yrs now & have enjoyed nearly every minute of it,

i have visited this site on numerous occasions and popped down to the trafford meet last october & spoke to a couple of friendly members from here who showed up with there silver sups,

i was also at jae last year chatting eating & drinking with the few supra members that came over & parked up on the clubaristo.net stand, hello to you all. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Welcome Tommy :D

hi swampy thought id better join up instead of pestering you,

just got to sort out getting pics up there is one here swampy kindly posted more to follow,you could have a look on

http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=176

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?237683-Aristo-M60-Jct-13-7.30-20th-Jan

:welcome: Hopefully see you at some of the meets or shows this year as I plan to have mine out at every possible opportunity!! ;)

Love your Aristo which looks stunning by the way! :thumbs:

Pete

cheers for the kind words pete,

it had just had a wash & scrub,well it was sunny,

i normally only do 2 shows japshow in june & jae in september both with clubaristo.net,

there doesnt seem to be a lot happening show wise in the north west thats why i had a quick hour at the trafford meet in october to check it out & all being well should be at the one in march.

thanks for the warm welcome to the rest of you.