The mkiv Supra Owners Club

picked up the new supra this morning

drift_bear

After setting off at midnight last night, And after 8hours of driving south i finally got to the garage today down in mansfeild. Ive been in touch all week with a garage there about a nice 96 facelift TT auto that they had in stock and i got offered a good px deal with my NA for it if i wanted upon expection of the car. After spending an hour loooking around the car, checking all the usual bits and bobs, i took her for a test drive and i feel in love. we agreed on the px deal and and singed the paperwork. The car has a few mods done but nothing major, i will list them all below plus pics of the car lol. The problem is that the car has came with pre-facelift lights which i find strange and also they are yellowing, so i am looking for some facelift headights if anyone has ;)

mods that came with the car -

FMIC

do-luck front

trial rear

VS skirts

kakimoto exhaust from cat back

cusco front strust brace

abflug vented bonnet

coilovers (un-sure what kind)

bluetooth hands free kit

blitz boost guage

greddy boost controller

unknowin boost controller (dont know why there is 2 :blink: )

unknowin alloys (will get better pic aswell for someone to identify)

i got told that the headunit is a toyota factory option (ive never seen 1 before) its got tv, dvd, sat nav, mini disk. will get better pics of it tomorow daylight for you to see.

can see headunit here, but will get better pics tomorow

absolute love this car now, should of went twins to start with lol.

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Very nice, congrats on purchase.

Does seem strange that the previous owner opted to cut holes in the trial rear for the side markers... Im assuming that the trial rear covers the markers completely then ?

Just a question as im due to be receiving me new trial rear in a few days and wasnt sure if the markers where half covered or covered completely.

good luck for the future.

Congrats mate, lovely colour :)

Agree with the comment about the lights, just a little clean up or new ones and it'll really smarten it up. Are you keeping the wind deflectors? They always seem to spoil the look a bit for me, it's not a 60's camper after all :D

Very nice, congrats on purchase.

Does seem strange that the previous owner opted to cut holes in the trial rear for the side markers... Im assuming that the trial rear covers the markers completely then ?

Just a question as im due to be receiving me new trial rear in a few days and wasnt sure if the markers where half covered or covered completely.

good luck for the future.

i dont think it was the previous owner in this country, im the 2nd owner now of this since it came into the country in 2007, the guy before me was in his mid 50's i belive and didnt do anythin to the car part from service it and put 2 brand new turbos on before trading it in for a bmw m3 before xmas

i dont think it was the previous owner in this country, im the 2nd owner now of this since it came into the country in 2007, the guy before me was in his mid 50's i belive and didnt do anythin to the car part from service it and put 2 brand new turbos on before trading it in for a bmw m3 before xmas

Fair enough, would just of been interested to know that was all. any how good luck and looks like a great buy.

Fair enough, would just of been interested to know that was all. any how good luck and looks like a great buy.

im sure some of the other members on here could say about it, i just have no idea lol, sorry bud!

Nice one Alex, enjoy.

i will liam, sad to see my first supra go, but it had to be done. that just leavs you to get a nice TT lump now :p

Nice buy mate looks really good, you will have to watch out for the speed bumps now though

yeah i know bud, it hasnt been to bad on my stret (yet) but the time will come lol. just means i get to piss off the neighbours more but making more noise lol

Very nice mate. Liking the colour (not DJG though :cry: so you will miss that), but all in all a nice looking Sup. Looking forward to seeing it's progress. Got to say i'm suprised though, I thought new wheels and plans were afoot for the DJG.

Liking this though, lots of nice parts and another good colour.:cool:

Very nice mate. Liking the colour (not DJG though :cry: so you will miss that), but all in all a nice looking Sup. Looking forward to seeing it's progress. Got to say i'm suprised though, I thought new wheels and plans were afoot for the DJG.

Liking this though, lots of nice parts and another good colour.:cool:

yeah i know dude, i will miss the DJG for a couple of reasons, 1 being it was my first supra. But it was time to move on and "upgrade" while i had the chance. i might be back with another DJG sometime ;)